Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's a cool name for a beach house?

My hubby and I just completed renovations on an old beach house we bought several years ago. I want to name it, much like one would name a boat, and I thought I'd ask everyone's input for some clever beach house names......What's a cool name for a beach house?
We once had a place called ';Sands of Time';. I couldn't sell the idea to call it ';Life's a Beach';.





Good luck with your beach house.What's a cool name for a beach house?
Sand Dollar, Windswept, Sandpiper, Beachcomber, Ocean song..


Use beach type words combined with sometihing that says ';you'; about the house.. is it a cottage?, bungalow?,
It's nice to name it something that recalls a feature of the house, the lot, or the area. Make a list of the things you both like about your place. Names like ';beach pines';, or ';blue shutters'; evoke the homes that bear those names. Good luck.
The Sand Castle
Driftwood Inn
my old beach house was named simply the retreat. also called the rehabilitation suite. i put up a sign in the driveway that was a favorite among everyone that visited me there. it read ';Friends are always welcome! Relatives welcome with reservations only!'; It was so true!
Clothing Optionality
sea escape.....get it? ...kind of like seascape...as in seačˇ¯scape (sskp) KEY


NOUN:


A view or picture of the sea.
Land's End
Safe Harbor
Ocean View
How about ';The Breakers';?
Casa De Playa





--- Beach House in spanish ---

No comments:

Post a Comment