Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where is the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach? Should I rent a beach house or a condo?

Going at the end of may, early June. Need the name of some rental company's????Where is the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach? Should I rent a beach house or a condo?
Elliot Beach Rentals. Garden City Realty does beach rentals. Barefoot vacations.





I suggest going to www.myrtlebeachlive.com and ording a totally free Myrtle Beach Stay and Play guide. It is packed with info about lodging options.





I never rent from one of these rental places. I always rent a place right on the beach at the Dayton House resort. www.daytonhouse.com. It is very clean, affordable, nice staff, computer access, very clean pools. I get an oceanfront efficiency and stay 8 nights. Anything over 7 is a automatic 25% off discount. It also is in a nice quiet location.

No comments:

Post a Comment