Friday, February 26, 2010

I've been searching, but I need to find a beach house in the Outerbanks, NC, that's around 1000 dollars. Help?

I would like 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms atleast. Close to the Ocean, like ocean front or side. With possibly a hot tub, or pool. The pool could be private or community accessed. It'd be really cool If we could have a pool. It doesn't matter what village in the Outer Banks. Thank you!I've been searching, but I need to find a beach house in the Outerbanks, NC, that's around 1000 dollars. Help?
I have stumbled upon this great realty website that allows you to input in all your specific desires that you listed above under one little search engine that once put in all the amenities and desires you want, comes up with rentals that meet your needs.





The link is down below in the source section!





Have Fun





=)I've been searching, but I need to find a beach house in the Outerbanks, NC, that's around 1000 dollars. Help?
A 3 bedroom, 2 bath house is going to start around $2000 in the Outer Banks.
Try homeaway.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment