Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have a 6 bedroom beach house all to myself for the week. What activities should I plan on?

other than going to the beach and walking around without pants onI have a 6 bedroom beach house all to myself for the week. What activities should I plan on?
Have a party!!I have a 6 bedroom beach house all to myself for the week. What activities should I plan on?
I'm hoping you didn't mean that as walking around with no pants on AT the beach, but as two very separate activities. If so, invite everyone you meet at the beach for a party. If NOT, prepare to spend time with the cops, as I'm pretty sure going pantsless at a public beach is illegal.
anything naked


strip anything: strip skimboarding, strip volleyball, strip sand castling, you name it
PARTY PARTY!!
Let's see, a 6 bedroom house for a week.


I can guarantee you that I would not sleep in the same bedroom twice.





J
Paintballing inside
Blow it up...then rebuild it!! ^--^





Just like Meg Griffin, this should only be a last resort. o.o
Party!! Get drunk go swimming play strip poker txt go on th computer wtch tv have friends over!!! Play games!! Have fun..............Hope I could helP!
party and just chill @ the beach (try surfing)
party
Dude, capitalize! Rent out the rooms!
What the first girl said. Have a party. Invite some people overr.
put in a ton of furniture, invite friends over, and play hide and go seek!
Play hockey! With all that space you have, it's a great idea.
No friends, huh ?
buy some weed, then jus sit on the deck and blaze for hours.
a trip to walmart to buy some bottles of lotion
read
rofl


have a party!


that's what i would so

No comments:

Post a Comment