Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My 3rd husband Dale hates my kids, he wants to make them live at our beach house in San Diego?

my kids are 11 and 15, can we legally do this if we are living within an hour drive or so? I know it is wrong, but I love my newest husband so much. I just want to make him happy, all other things in life take a back seat.My 3rd husband Dale hates my kids, he wants to make them live at our beach house in San Diego?
Sounds like you love your husband more than your children


You could be the most selfish person I've come across today.


Children come before ANY man .





Get over yourselfMy 3rd husband Dale hates my kids, he wants to make them live at our beach house in San Diego?
You can do anything you want ! But, legally ? NO ! They are minors. You will be breaking the law.


Personally I feel your husband needs to adjust his feelings towards your children. If you and I had married, I would have liked to think that you would not have married me just for yourself. That you would have thought of your children, first. You also, need an attitude adjustment ! You are being very selfish and showing little to no concern towards your children.


When the children are grown you will then have the rest of your life with your ';New Husband';, to do whatever you want.


Do you know that if you treat your children in the manner you have suggested doing that they can actually file suit against you ? How do you think that would make you feel ? How do you think it would make your children feel to think that their Mother, (the woman that brought them into this world) wanted them somewhere away from her so that she would be happier ?


As a parent, in my opinion, you leave much to be desired ! You, are the type Mother, that gives other Mothers, a bad name. I honestly feel sorry for you !
He knew what he was getting into when he married you. He is being selfish and your kids are your #1 priority. Please, for heavens sake don't let this man look as if he is more important to you then your own kids. Your children are going to be there when he is gone (and he will leave you because he is displaying the ';it's all about me attitude';). If you make the wrong decision and your kids feel second though your going to grow old and alone.
As a mother you have to live your life in ways that you need, not ways that you want. Take responsibility for your children. That's how your 3rd husband met you and that's how he has loved you all along. If you do relocate your children they will resent you for it, and you will loose their respect once they are old enough to realize what you did. Do you really want a 15 year old to raise a 11 year old? Shame on you...
Narrow minded first of all...your kids should always come first in your life...selfish. What would you do if something were to happen to your children you obviously have never lost a child well from first hand experience if you have ever been in my foot steps you would of kicked billy joe out a long time ago and stuck by your kids how dare you.
you're a horrible mother to chose a man over your children. and no, it's not legal. lord. you're truly disgusting. i feel some sorry for you children. why not ask their father to take care of them, since you're such a deadbeat. will you just listen to yourself!
Not legally because they wouldn't be supervised.





It would be considered child neglect and they could take your kids away.
no that is so wrong your first responsibility is to your children





they come first ALL THE TIME





if he dont like your kids then he should LEAVE.





i am shocked that you even concidered what your 3rd husband wants.
its insane that you would even consider that. Your children should be more important to you than a new husband. You need to talk to a professional
Please say this is not real and we'll all have a good laugh.





It's too awful that this might be serious, put us out of our misery.
Is this even real?





Also I'm sure husband #4 will be more understanding.
Please tell me this is a hypothetical question...
kids go through so much trauma these days; some have no ';parents' in the general sense...I pray for these ';gifts ';from God that they will be treated as ';gifts';....and not treated like garbage...
Give me that address at the beach so I can call social services.
You've got to be a troll because no sane parent would ever consider this...
To many husbands
Get a spine and take care of your kids
You care about another man over your kids? Not surprising, really. I've seen it.
How many mom's have a male avatar? Hmmmm
O.M.G HOW COULD YOU ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment