Saturday, February 27, 2010

Best place for an afforable Caribbean beach house? How much?

I'm intersted in getting a beach house along the caribbean coast (mexico, or central america). I want it on a beach with the fantastic caribbean white sand (like cancun), quaint, but access to grocery stores, etc.





I speak fluent spanish as well.





I like the idea of Nicaragua. Anywhere Else I should be considering outside of this area???Best place for an afforable Caribbean beach house? How much?
santa marta colombia , or tolu as well you can find beach houses starting from 10.000 15.000 USDBest place for an afforable Caribbean beach house? How much?
Dominican Republic





My house is in an area called Cabarete, I dunno the exact worth because my dad built it for me when I was little back in the 80's %26amp; now I've inherited it but I'm guessing about $200,000 because it's 5 bedrooms %26amp; 3 bathrooms....That's a very popular area for booming real-estate market, tons of condo's get sold there at a starting price of $50,000 right on the beach %26amp; the price just goes up depending on the amount of rooms, location %26amp; such but other than that it's preety much like living in the city, I live in nyc %26amp; just go back %26amp; forth alot %26amp; it feels the same because of the stores, restaurants %26amp; clubs are so near (%26amp; Slightly Americanized) except I'm right on the beach %26amp; everything is soooooo damn cheap that you can live on very little %26amp; feel like a king!!! Anyone who makes the equivalent of $30,000 a year here %26amp; can live like a millionaire there....But nope I can't sell because of sentimental value, Thanx for your intrest anyway........Would you like some links to sites of where to buy %26amp; such because there are so many areas you can buy in %26amp; different prices???
I don't know about the other places, but in Jamaica, I saw some beautiful beach homes that I was told are only around 35,000 US. These homes were absolutely gorgeous. Man...I could live like a king over there.
Umm affordable and on the beach will be difficult. Try Africa
In Nicaragua you'll find unspoiled beaches on the Caribbean. However, it may not be so easy to get all the extra services you're looking for.
Jamaica i saw a really nice one for about 1.5 m (Jamaican) and it was really nice











trust me i used to live there
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment