Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Would you rather stay in a cabin in the mtns or beach house?

planing on putting in some cabins do you like cabins or beach house better?Would you rather stay in a cabin in the mtns or beach house?
Either one, as long as it's in Hawai'i.Would you rather stay in a cabin in the mtns or beach house?
I've stayed in both. I've stayed in a Cabin along the Smoky Mountains...and, I have also stayed in a beach house along the shore of Hilton Head.





I prefer the Cabin. I'm a country girl and the mountains just suit me better.
cabins
I rather stay in a cabin in the mountains. I like the sounds of the birds, the river, the trees and the cool weather.
A Beach House.
I think it depends on the person. Me, I'd rather stay in a cabin in the mountains. I think that most people attribute mountain cabins with camping and hiking-that sort of thing. If i were going to the beach, i'd stay in a hut or something like that- something that looked less like a cabin.





:)
cabin in the middle of nowhere with my Honey
Beach house. With global warming and water levels threatened to rise 3 ft. in a few years put your beach houses up higher.





On the other hand, please make it mountain cabins to be on the safe side.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment