Friday, February 26, 2010

Renting a beach house in New Jersey for Prom Weekend?

Me and several of my friends want to rent a beach house for Prom. Does anyone know where i can find a solid deal, i've been looking online for awhile but i havent been able to find muchRenting a beach house in New Jersey for Prom Weekend?
It may be tough, because they probably want you to be 21 to rent it. Do you have a major credit card? When I was a kid, we used to go to Wildwood. I thibk Wildwood has changed a lot since then. Try Manasquan or Belmar. The econome is tanking, so you could probably get a good deal. gl %26amp; have fun!Renting a beach house in New Jersey for Prom Weekend?
Well, I live in New Jersey, and I would recommend looking around in Ocean City. (There's an Ocean City in New Jersey too! Not just Maryland) I'm sorry to say that I have no more exact recommendations though.











Hope this helped.
Go near a beach and look for rentals. Otherwise, contact an estate agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment