Saturday, February 27, 2010

I want to rent a beach house for my wedding on the West Coast of FL. Any one know any good places to search?

I need a place for that can fit 100-125 ppl for the reception. I would like for it to sleep around 15 ppl as well.I want to rent a beach house for my wedding on the West Coast of FL. Any one know any good places to search?
NO CAN DO!!! No one in their right mind is going to allow you to trash their property and overflow their toilet by having 150 people trample on their property. And if you attempt to do this without the owner's knowledge, you could be sued and have your wedding ruined by police officers. Your best bet is to contact a beach front hotel and request the use of an area for your wedding. You can probably get a block of rooms for a deal. Here's a site of ceremony sites where you can do this legally: http://www.theknot.com/vs_WEST_COAST_FLO鈥?/a>I want to rent a beach house for my wedding on the West Coast of FL. Any one know any good places to search?
The last time we went on vacation in Florida I did not have access to a computer. I think I called a number for Florida tourism and they sent me free package of information and brochures. We found a beautiful Condo on the beach in Destin. Now you can go to the web site:


http://www.visitflorida.com/ Click on the area you are interested. Then you can narrow it down to show hotels %26amp; places to stay. From there you can narrow it down to Vacation Rentals and Homes. You can even narrow it down further as you go along in your search. Hope this helps.
Hi and congratulations!





I LOVE the idea, but you may run into problems.





Once you find your rental....and it better be quite large (i.e., expensive?), you will need to check with the owners about hosting a party of that size. Many beach houses are not prepared for that large of a crowd. You will have issues with parking and also providing adequate bathrooms. For a crowd that size, you would need about 4 or 5 bathrooms.





I'm not saying it can't be done...but you will really need to check around.





Anyway, I love the area around Clearwater, Tampa Bay, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, St. Pete Beach. Here is a link:


http://www.vacationrentals.com/
post a wanted ad on craigs list.





The hard part is finding a home that will accommodate that many guests. Try the west palm sailing club for a reception location. It beautiful and right on the water. Then get a house to stay in.
Try searching Reddington Beach. It's beautiful over there.
Any where on the West Coast or a particular area?

No comments:

Post a Comment