Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anybody know where I can rent a beach house for a year with payments of $300 a month in Galveston?

I am 20 years old and I am looking for a beach house i want to live in for awhile and pay rent instead of buying. I want to live in one for 6 months to a year anywhere close to the beach. or the beach is my backyard. any suggestions???Does anybody know where I can rent a beach house for a year with payments of $300 a month in Galveston?
Yeah right. Good luck. I live 4 blocks from the beach (can't see the water) in a 900 sqft house, and I pay about 3 times what you're looking to pay. You can't even get a crack house for that cheap in Galveston. Try finding some roomates. If you squeeze enough of you into a house, you might be able to only pay $300 a month each.Does anybody know where I can rent a beach house for a year with payments of $300 a month in Galveston?
so let me get this right....


you want to find beach front property for rent at 300 dollars a month.





dude if that was the case i think it'd be all gone by now.





you might wanna try more like 10000-15000 dollars a month for beach front property.


and thats cheap.





there aint much you can find for 300 bucks a month anymore.


maybe some dirt bag apartment over next to the rail road tracks
$300 will barely get you a night in a Galveston beach house, especially in season where they go for a thousand a weekend.





My suggestion is to try closer to Beaumont.
you do realize that beach houses typically rent for about $1000 a WEEK dont you??... seriously though i cant remember when the last time i heard of anything renting for $300 a month was--maybe in the 70's.
lol... i think you meant $300/night??
You might try squatting in the dunes with a tent, but that's about as close as you'll get to a $300 per month beach house in Galveston!
In your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment