Friday, February 26, 2010

Do Jon & Kate Gosselin own the beach house shown in the North Carolina episode or is it a timeshare?

I am watching the Jon %26amp; Kate Plus 8 marathon while spring cleaning.


Yes, I have no life right now. lolDo Jon %26amp; Kate Gosselin own the beach house shown in the North Carolina episode or is it a timeshare?
The beach house is a rental and can be rented by anyone. It is in Corolla, NC. The actual name of the beach house is ';Victorian Fantasea';.





It is a beautiful home, as are all of the beach homes the property management company offers.





You can find photos of the house Jon and Kate rented and more information here: http://www.beachrealtync.com/rental/house.html?ID=5035





I am not affiliated with the property management company, but have rented beach homes through them for my family's vacations.





I have tuned into the Memorial Day Marathon this weekend as well..so know you are not alone...LOLDo Jon %26amp; Kate Gosselin own the beach house shown in the North Carolina episode or is it a timeshare?
It was probably a vacation given to them.





By now they could probably own property.
No, it's not their house and it's not a timeshare. They just rented it.
I remember them saying something about renting.
uhm i dont remember them saying that they owned it.. i thought they said that they just rented it.
Timeshare. They don't really need to OWN it. They all go somewhere every week so...yeah.
I'm almost positive that they do not own that beach house, but just rented it for that vacation
It's a rental.
I think they rented it but I'm not completely sure.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment