Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to get my parents to let me go to my friends beach house?

I'm 15 years old and my dad has never let me go to a sleepover in my life. its the summer holidays here is Australia at the moment and my friend has asked me to come to her beach house for a few days. Do you think there is any chance that i'll be allowed to go. I get good grades, i'm polite to my parents and i don't go out with my friends much at all. How can i persuade my parents (dad in particular) to let me go?


thanks alot.How to get my parents to let me go to my friends beach house?
In my opinion (I am a mother of grown-up kids) you should be able to attend for a few days, at least.





You sound like a model daughter - time you had a reward!





If your parents are strict, it might help if you enlist the assistance of the parents of your friend. If your parents meet her parents, they might be be reassured of your safety and welfare, and be more inclined to agree to the beach house stay.





That's what I'd do. Good luck.How to get my parents to let me go to my friends beach house?
Well my mom lets me do things when i promise her that ill clean the house or i wont ask her for anything for awhile and if you just respect them then you should bbe fine. your dad seems tricky so i would give him information like....some phone #'s he could call for a emergency ummm give him teh address information. What activities you will be doing...itll give him a peace of mind...





Goodluck with lots of it-


';Lana %26lt;3';
ask them
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment