Friday, February 26, 2010

I had a dream I was at my old beach house during a hurricane trying to find shelter with the Cat in the Hat.?

In the dream he seemed to be an expert on hurricanes so I felt safe as he was finding us a hiding spot. This was right after a dream that I was hanging out with Obama. What could this mean? What a WEIRD DREAM @ me!I had a dream I was at my old beach house during a hurricane trying to find shelter with the Cat in the Hat.?
Hurricane





To see a hurricane in your dream, indicates sudden and/or unexpected changes occurring in your life. You may be experiencing some destructive and powerful emotions.





To dream that you are swept up the hurricane, suggests that both your mental and emotional forces are building up inside and making themselves known. You may be literally consumed by your emotionsI had a dream I was at my old beach house during a hurricane trying to find shelter with the Cat in the Hat.?
my daddddiiiie obama ni99a.


you guy fren's?


i could h00Kkkk yr @$$ UP^ with some muthfuckkkinnn' doughnuts!%26lt;3
Hmm? Sounds like a pretty cool common dream. You like Obama and you like Cat in the Hat. I don't see anything wrong with it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment