Saturday, February 27, 2010

Has anyone rented a beach house or condo in Ocean City Maryland?

I am looking for a large home (12-15 people) for a week vacation. Prefer ocean front. I would like good experiences and bad.Has anyone rented a beach house or condo in Ocean City Maryland?
I have never rented a home there. But I have rented through VRBO.com before. They have them all over the place and we have never had a bad experience. It's at least worth checking out. I am for sure they have some in the area that you would like. Good Luck. And Have Fun.Has anyone rented a beach house or condo in Ocean City Maryland?
Should be generally easy to find. All of my senior friends went down there for senior week. It all depends on what type of condo you are looking for (quality).
yes try this site www.vrbo.com


check out prices, pictures and availabilty all on line and contact the owner direct....this is a great site with really good people...
I lived in MD and hated every minute of that crummy weather! I went back to Cali. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment