Saturday, February 27, 2010

What style do u feel is best wen decrating a beach house?

costal


island


modern


traditional


old victorian etc.What style do u feel is best wen decrating a beach house?
A little mixture of coastal, island and traditional is very nice...mix it up a little, not to much of one curtain thing because it looks to staged and not cozy.What style do u feel is best wen decrating a beach house?
Hawaiin Tiki bar , trust me my parents just bought a vacation home in flordia, they have an outdoor tiki bar and it looks fabulous. And you need a sound system out there. Also an ingorund pool with palm trees.
coastal


or island


modern





i think just baby colours like soft yellows and blues, with shells to decorate tables etc.. oh and some browns would go nicely
I like the Tommy Bahama look-I did my house in Florida like that and I am never sick of it because it isn't too themey and it is very classy.
do a theme with the colours of blue/yellow/cream


i.e. the colours of the beach
island, it will help you get in the beachy mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment