Friday, February 26, 2010

What should I do? I got my period this morning and PROM and beach house after party is tomorrow!?

I am really upset. My cycle has been weird lately (the past few were MIA or not regular), but because of prom diet/exercise I thought I was staying healthy and fit. That is supposed to keep my period regular isn't it? I thought my cycle was at least 30 days (it has been regular before), but my last period was at the beginning of April! And I thought that if I was extremely stressed out (prom, college, etc), then it should disappear, NOT come early.





This sucks! We are going to the beach after prom and will be staying there for the next day. How can I still enjoy it with all the internal feminine things going on inside...?





Please help, thanks.What should I do? I got my period this morning and PROM and beach house after party is tomorrow!?
I feel you, hon, if it stays regular ill be there with you on prom....





for the short but sweet version, midol, tampons, and lots of rest!What should I do? I got my period this morning and PROM and beach house after party is tomorrow!?
You poor thing, lol , thats the way my luck runs too, well Use tampons and you should be fine,,at the beach,,,Good luck sweetie!
It might be a little weird


but my moms always told me to stay away from lemonds while im on my period


and if i remember correctly


one time when i was about to get my period i drank a natural fresh glass of lemonade and i skipped my period!!I


I havent tryed it again


But maybe you should try it =]
My cycle didn't regulate on it's own until I reached my mid-twenties.





Sorry, hon. There isn't anything you can do about it, except make up your mind that you aren't going to let it stop you from having fun.
what you should do is get extra large tampons and just forget about it and have fun periods shouldn't be holding you back have fun and good look (and oh ya be safe)
use a tampon. and take lots of midol.


they work wonders
Your period can be triggered early by stress - that's what happens to me.





If you still want to enjoy your beach day, go to the drugstore and pick up tampons (if you haven't used them before, it's time to start!) or the Instead cup (which can leak, but is safer than using tampons) and some midol. For the next couple of days, if you want to keep down any bloating, cut out soft drinks and starchy foods.





Don't worry - I've gotten my period at all sorts of inopportune times (like every single time my husband and I go on vacation!), but I still enjoyed them.
Do you take the pill - if you do start with your next pack otherwise I'm sorry but try and have a good time anyway. It's not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment