Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is better, a lake cottage or a beach house?

i have this friend who is totally set in his ways but he is WRONG...i think he was listening to John Madden when he thought of this because it dosen't make much senseWhat is better, a lake cottage or a beach house?
yo izzie....id have to go with the beach house cause if it is in FL you can use it year round where as most lake cottages can only be used less than 5 months a year....i have a friend who owns a beach house and it is awesome..not to mention that the view out of a beach house is sooooooo much cooler!What is better, a lake cottage or a beach house?
I would take a mountain lake cottage any day, and have. I have a cottage on Vallecitos Lake near Durango, Colorado and it is incredible. I like beach houses but wouldn't want to own one because of the hurricanes and high cost of insurance.
Beach House= fresh Ocean Water!





Lake House= stale,stanant microbe filled water-
Beach house are good...But I would go with a Lake Cottage... Only because you have more included than just the Beach house with a pool and close to the Beach.





I go to a cottage in Upstate NY (Albany) and its a beatiful lake... very clean...very nice area... and it includes 3 Jetskies and a Small Boat for like 5 people, he also has 2 peddle Boats (2 seaters) and Its great for rental over the Winter for ICE FISHING!! So we have lots of Fun!! So Im going to Say





Lake Cottage!!!
A lake cottage. Cheaper, and doesn't have all the hype of a beach house.
I'd be happy to own either one like that.
Lakes and I aren't huge fans of each other. I don't like swimming or boating in water where I can't see the bottom unless It's the ocean because I wear watershoes and I love the beach. I'd get a beach house because I love Gulf Shores, Alabama. It's amazing. Our condo's really nice. Beaches are more classy/exciting. Lakes are for campers, which isn't always me. I like to be around other buildings, not just trees. Don't get me wrong, I love the outdoors and camping, but just feeling like the beach lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment