Sunday, February 21, 2010

I need a beach house to rent for a week ?

I need a beach house available the 11th to the 18th on the beach . My location is Massachussets. I need one in the southshore either marshfield ,duxberry,or siccaute.Or you could just tell me a website ,where you can rent them at.I need a beach house to rent for a week ?
call up realestate agents or look under www.coldwellbanker.com,


www.era.com, etc.I need a beach house to rent for a week ?
The previous answer is a good one, but you must realize that most beach cottages are rented a year in advance -- or if not, they're definitely all rented by early spring. What you might consider doing is making arrangements now for a house the week you want it *next* year.





(You'll also have better luck searching if you spell Duxbury and Scituate properly)
A few ways you can try to find one:





Craigslist, google the local papers for those areas and also call Real Estates which is how most people rent out their home it may cost a fee how much I am not sure each state is different so google real estates in that area as well and call and inquire yu have nothing to lose.





also google summer rentals in that area I am big on Google as you can see.


Ok hopefully I helped you , have a great trip let us know how you found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment