Sunday, February 21, 2010

What should I bring on a 4 day trip to my friend's beach house?

I am going up to my friend's beach house for 4 days this summer. What toiletries and clothing should I bring?What should I bring on a 4 day trip to my friend's beach house?
Bring your own soap, shampoo and conditioner. Sometimes it is a good idea to bring hand sanitizer. Make sure you have sun block and aloe vera gel and insect repellent. Travel light as at a beach house people tend to be casual. Keep your clothing simple and multipurpose if possible. Have sandals and a pair of shoes. If you are uncertain, ask your friend, especially whether you need to bring towels, a sleeping bag, etc. Have fun.What should I bring on a 4 day trip to my friend's beach house?
sun protection (hat, sunscreen, sunglasses)


swimwear


jeans (plus a nice top and nice shoes just in case you go out for dinner or something)


t-shirts


shorts


skirt


pyjamas


jumper (just in case it gets cold)


pillow


flat shoes (sandals and ones for walking)


towel


toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cream, deoderant, perfume)

No comments:

Post a Comment