Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is too old for Hannah Montana Malibu beach House?

My eight year old Daughter wants the Hannah Montana Malibu Beach House for Christmas. I am thinking she might be too old for it, or at least to spend over a hundred dollars on it. What do you think?What is too old for Hannah Montana Malibu beach House?
wow, its 100 dollars?! i had no idea. I do not think your daughter is too old, but 10 yrs is pushing it. However, if you do end up spending that much, like any other kid, they will love it for a few weeks or so but then it will be a thing of the past. I would not spend that much money. There are a bunch of other hannah montana toys out there that you can buy.What is too old for Hannah Montana Malibu beach House?
i have nine yr old twin daughters and i just bought em the brats bus thingy , i dont think shes to old........


GO ON IT IS XMAS ........... X:o)
I know adults who want them as they collect them as an investment.
Um, anything older than 5. Seriously?
I think you should get it for her. im getting the same thing for my daughter!


whatever makes her happy!
It would be nice if she were too ';intelligent'; for it. Forget age.

No comments:

Post a Comment