Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where is a great beach or island where I can have a beach house?

my parents live in nashville, tn, and have a beach house in Cape Cod Bay, Massachusetts. And they love it. They go at least 5 times a yr. They are thinking about moving there perm. cuz they really love the enviroment and the atmosphere is great. I really wana beach house one day, and I was wondering where the perfect place would be to have a house right on the beach? With a great city or counrty, nice people and exciting things to do?Where is a great beach or island where I can have a beach house?
Marco Island, Florida is beautiful!Where is a great beach or island where I can have a beach house?
Isle of Palmes, or Pawleys Island, SC are really pretty beaches. Isle of Palms is near charleston and a lot of shopping
Hilton Head, Outer Banks or even Charleston... all are gorgeous and great areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment