Saturday, February 20, 2010

What should my family name our beach house?

I am buying a sign for my mom for her birthday and I want it to be specially made for her. You all know beach house names usually use play on words or jokes so do your best to keep it clean and funny. She likes lizards, flamingos, Jimmy Buffet, and anything else beach/tropic related. Thanks guysWhat should my family name our beach house?
Oh i love these!





ok, here are a few, as I am a parrothead as well...





';Mr. Twain's retreat'; (from A salty peice of Land, his horse)


';Spacestation'; (from where is joe merchant)


';(your mom's name) 's One Particular Harbor'; - my personal favorite


';Bananaland'; (from Jolly Mon childrens book)


';Jolly (your moms name)';


';The Last Mango'; (or the first....)


';Took another road';What should my family name our beach house?
';Beachutopia';
flamingos would be cool





or beach ball is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment