Saturday, February 20, 2010

My family and I are looking for a summer/beach house. What is the best place to have one?

We want a nice warm house with easy accsess to a pool or beach and one that can fit four people. Does anyone have ideas of what state to look at, or do you know exactly the place to stay at or buy just for a summer/vacation house?My family and I are looking for a summer/beach house. What is the best place to have one?
I say lovely Daytona Beach,Fla.My family and I are looking for a summer/beach house. What is the best place to have one?
Miami
i have one in jamaica beach, texas... for sale $150,000, 65 x 125 lot ( i think ) , 3/3/3 ( the last three is spaces under house, you can park 12 cars - 6 if none under house) 1300 sq ft, sleeps 16 ( if 2 people in double, queen, %26amp; king beds ), updated in 1995/96, dry land no canal up keep, middle of island ( which I don't think means much, If a katrina comes along ) survived alicia 1983-no damage, others across the street had roofs ripped off, built 1965, 1 mile from beach via subdvision road!
Santa Cruz
not in south carolina. the insurance agencys are not insuring them anymore because of the storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment