Saturday, February 20, 2010

How much would it be to build a beach house?

We are looking to build a house in the topsail beach / surf city, NC area. I have found plenty of plans, but I would really just like to know where I can look up prices for the house to be built. Any information would be helpful! Thanks!!How much would it be to build a beach house?
Call builders in the area and see what they are charging per square foot to build a house. Factor in the land and how big you want your beach house to be and you will get a pretty good idea.





FYI:


In our tourist area, it is well over $400 per square foot to build a home and that doesn't include the price of the land.How much would it be to build a beach house?
I'd start at costs to build per square foot and that might be $100-$300 depending on the labor market.





You didn't ask, but my husband and I think this option sounds great.


See www.cottageinaday.com.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment