Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where can I find a condo or beach house that I can rent with a group of my friends for cheap on spring break?

We need to be able to check in with the oldest person being only 19, but most of them have age requirements. We are looking for somewhere in florida like Destin, Daytona beach,just a fun spring break place to party without our parents.Where can I find a condo or beach house that I can rent with a group of my friends for cheap on spring break?
this is amazing www.real-wishes.comWhere can I find a condo or beach house that I can rent with a group of my friends for cheap on spring break?
Well living in Fla and knowing the way things go on Spring break I know why they have age limits. There are a couple of things that don't go together. Spring break and cheap. This is one of the high tourest times and the lodging facilities are going to make their buck when they can. Like when the races are in Daytona. Hotel rooms go up 110% and $89 room goes for close to $200 The reason of age limits is spring breakers come in and tear stuff up and laugh about it while having like 10 people in a room and 2 signed in to it. You bet friend here is travel web sites like YTB, expedia etc to see what you can come up with. Hate to bring you bad news but that's it in a nut shell.
I would check out www.destinbeach.info

No comments:

Post a Comment