Sunday, February 21, 2010

What to do if iI left something at a rented beach house?

I left my xbox 360 controller at a beach house we rented for a week in north Carolina, and I found out when I got home to PA. Is there anything I can do to try And get it back? I really don't want to have to


Buy another one :( lWhat to do if iI left something at a rented beach house?
dont worry you will get that back either you call them or send them letter and tell them you will pay all the expense for posting dont worry they will do so if that is still there and they have to keep at least for a month.What to do if iI left something at a rented beach house?
Call the property manager or beach house owner and ask if their cleaning service found your controller. If it's only been a little while, you may be able to get it back but you'll likely have to pay $10 to have it shipped.
You can call the rental office and see if it was found or turned in by the tenant that came after you. Good Luck getting it back
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment