Sunday, February 21, 2010

What should I name my Cape Cod beach house?

I keep calling MA or the MA house, and it gets annoying it would be nice to have a name for it. Any suggestions?What should I name my Cape Cod beach house?
Wow, I never thought about naming a house.


I have heard of people naming cars ';Bessie';, or ';Myrtle';.


Should you name a house a male or a female name?


HMMM!





Would you believe I actually found a webpage... Cool!


http://plooble.typepad.com/bleef/2003/08鈥?/a>What should I name my Cape Cod beach house?
It should have something to do with the house. My husband's family home was called ';stone haven'; because...well, it was stone. Consider the geographical features, the type of home it is, and the history behind it. If it is old, find out who lived there or who built it. Below is a link about naming houses.
I think you need to put out more info ~~ Is it going to be a family come and go place ~~ an all summer place ~~a retirement place~~ aparty place ~~ a place for peace %26amp; quiet~ Any nick names in the family ~~ Want it to be personal


are impersonal ~~
Sunbreeze


Marisol


Seasoul


Sealove
Madras house - or - Madras haus in honor of the drink like Cape Codders
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment