Sunday, February 21, 2010

Should I insist that my husband take me to my friend's beach house for our anniversary?

Even though he will just have gotten home from a trip, the night before our anniversary, and also he wants to do something special just the two of us?


I really want to do our anniversary at her beach house because it's the 4th of July and the town where her beach house is in is so much fun with the fireworks and all.


Should I let him surprise me? Cause what if it's not as fun as my other plans?Should I insist that my husband take me to my friend's beach house for our anniversary?
just discuss it with him, its your anniversary both, you still don't know what is his plans, it could be more fun.


or he will be convinced and go with you. Happy anniversary...zShould I insist that my husband take me to my friend's beach house for our anniversary?
Ask him what he wants to do, it's his anniversary too. If he says he doesn't want to go, drop it and let him do whatever his plans were. If he says he does want to go, then go. But it won't be a fun anniversary if one of you is miserable and the other is having a great time with friends. Compromise is key!!
Ummm... you are married. You shouldn't be ';insisting'; that he ';take'; you anywhere. You guys should come to an agreement together about what you both want to do. Maybe since he'll just be getting home you should go to the beach house without him and you guys can celebrate your anniversary a week later or something.
sounds like the beach house will be nice.. you can hint to him that you would like to go to ur friends good luck.. happy 4th
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment