Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a beach house for rent in St. Pete that has daily rates?

I am getting married in June of 09 and I really want to get married on the beach and then have my party there too. A beach house would be really handy in case it rains and also since I only have approx. 30 guests, I don't want to spend a huge amount of money on a ballroom or hall or whatever. I'd really appreciate any advice or help. My fiance is a soldier and is shipping out next year. I really want to make this special for him.Does anyone know of a beach house for rent in St. Pete that has daily rates?
Check out vrbo.com, there should be something.Does anyone know of a beach house for rent in St. Pete that has daily rates?
The city does not allow daily rentals in a residential area. You have to rent a ballroom in a hotel..

No comments:

Post a Comment