Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a condo or beach house in Ocean City Maryland?

We are looking to go to Ocean City Maryland and be located directly on the ocean. We have two parents, two 19 year olds and a 17 year old. We def. want to be on the ocean and a pool would be nice to.Does anyone know of a condo or beach house in Ocean City Maryland?
Well since I've never been there in my life, I wouldn't dare give any first hand suggestions. BUT thought you might find a site I've used very helpful. Most of the places are rentals from owners, lot's of pics, and the prices tend to be better than some other similar sites I've seen.





So hope it's a helpful resource and you find a great place and have a blast there!





http://www.homeaway.com/Does anyone know of a condo or beach house in Ocean City Maryland?
We own a condo in Ocean City and my recommendation to you would be go ocean-city.com they have a good section of rentals for hotels and condos. Also a another good site is oceancity.com Our Condo is right on the boardwalk at 1rst St and we can not wait for the weather to warm and get there. Have a good time and enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment