Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where can I rent a vacation beach house in Virginia or North Carolina if I'm under 21?

Most companies require someone to be at least 24 to rent a house for a week. Where can I find a house (or condo, etc.) if I'm not that old?





I've looked on sites that have rentals by owner but I'm a little iffy on these. Has anyone used them?Where can I rent a vacation beach house in Virginia or North Carolina if I'm under 21?
im 19 and my hubby is 20.. we've rented the condo-type hotels in VA beach and Myrtle beach, SC and they were really fun... The places that dont require you to be 21-24 yrs old arent gonna be as nice or luxurious because they are rented by college kids alot, but they are good for a weeks vacation if you dont really plan on spending much time in the hotel anyways.





good luckWhere can I rent a vacation beach house in Virginia or North Carolina if I'm under 21?
I'd have a look around at Owner Direct Vacation Rentals. They have lots of vacation rentals in North Carolina http://www.ownerdirect.com/lodging/usa/n鈥?/a> so hopefully you can find one that suits you.





I've been using them for years, and always find a great place to stay. Their customer service agents are the best I've found, so all you have to do is call them if you're interested in a place and they'll tell you if you're too young or anything...





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment