Saturday, February 20, 2010

What should I pack if I'm going to a beach house for a week if the weather is uncertain?

Okay, I live in Australia, and it may be cold and rainy down at the beach, but me, my family, my friend and boyfriend are going to my family's beach house.





It may rain, so what should I pack (besides the obvious wet weather gear?)





Also, should the guests (who are coming a day later) bring anything besides their own clothes?What should I pack if I'm going to a beach house for a week if the weather is uncertain?
Pack as if the weather will be beautiful. So your cossie, your towel, sunglasses, towels, etc. etc.





And also pack if the weather will be horrible. The beach gets REALLY cold in the winter. So take some warm stuff. Especially for at night. Socks in bed are a must.


(And froggy beanies!)





Umm. Take entertainment, as well. DVDs and Singstar or something? Because if it's rainy, there's not much else to do.





Take your mp3 player.





CDs for the drive up there!





And if guests want, they can bring anything they want, really. Whatever they might think could be fun to do.





Take a pack of cards. Or two. They can turn out to be fun.





Twister? Board games. They are not just a 90s fad. They are amazing.What should I pack if I'm going to a beach house for a week if the weather is uncertain?
U need to pack light clothing , so that it is eay to dry,


Nothing is required from teh guest.





http://whyadventuretravel.blogspot.com
Yeah! Can't wait!





I'm bringing clothes, CDs and some DVDs. I think you should bring like a raincoat and some jackets as well as beach stuff!
**pack a raft, a tent a boat and some Mermaid potion just in case..
good luck have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment