Saturday, February 20, 2010

What should I do when my tenants do not want the furniture in my furnished beach house?

I rent my beach house out as a beautifully furnished place.


Now I have some wonderful prospective tenants that want it unfurnished. Storin g my stuff will be very expensive.


What alternitive can i come up with?What should I do when my tenants do not want the furniture in my furnished beach house?
I would simply state it is a furnished place you continually rent. Your future loss of income by selling the furniture is not worth one tenant and the cost of storage would need to be off-set by the prospective tenants to be a feasible option to consider it an option. You may like the people but you cannot lose money over it.What should I do when my tenants do not want the furniture in my furnished beach house?
Charge them more rent.... or sell all your stuff
Add the storage fee onto the rent. If they won't go for it, find a different tennant.
rent to another, or if you have room to store close by, have them pay a move fee to suit their purposes.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment