Sunday, February 21, 2010

On the sims 2 how do i build a beach house?

Ok, when I click on the icon with the beach and water, then I moved it to land then it was red. Meaning its an invalid place to put your lot at. Then I move it to the water, then it was red, where you put your neighborhood water decorations at. So where do I put the beach house lot at where its going to show an green lay out at. Do I need a cheat?On the sims 2 how do i build a beach house?
NO. You can use a beach lot in the regular Sims Neighborhood like I have and you can use it on the vacation spot. I don't know why it's giving you red b/c I have never had that problem before. As long as it's on the part where the land can connect with water on the neighborhood screen.On the sims 2 how do i build a beach house?
I had the same problem of course make sure you have the mod installed on your computer allways have that and then its may be cause the lot is to big it must be near water and only a little can be in the water you might have to make a custom neighborhood if you have apartment life you can build it at the south area by the beach and there should be more stuff if the problem continues i say you should ask this on the sims2forums and it might have a better turn out.
I went to a section of MTS2 where they have a forum about building and did a search with Beach as the criteria. Here's a link to the results of that search page:





http://www.modthesims2.com/search.php?se鈥?/a>





I just thought it might help to read over other people's questions as you may find the same thing asked with some solutions to the problem. Good luck!
i never tried to work on the beach house before but maybe these forums could help you out





http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.ph鈥?/a>





its a thread so there should of been alot of input on the thread and i hope this helped
I have always gotten red aw well. I assumed that it was because its for a vacatio house but I will try what the above post has said.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment